Friday, June 23rd 2023
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults have concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. This is a weekly 8-week, 2-hour program.
You will learn to
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility, and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns.
The MOB Program is free and open to anyone 55+, but registration is required and spots are limited. To register contact Geneva Scafe by phone at 215-426-8610 ext.1206 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org