Event Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Event Time: 12:00 PM - to 3:00 PM
Free & open to everyone!
No registration required.
Thank you to our sponsors, Humana and Keystone First VIP!
– hearing aid screenings with Sound Investment Hearing Aid Service
– blood pressures, heights, and weights with Cabrini University nursing school
– senior services including septa cards new or renewals, property tax and rent rebates, unclaimed property, LIHEAP, and more with PA State Representative Mary Isaacson’s office
– healthy cooking demonstration with the Agaston Nutrition Initiative from the University of Pennsylvania
– free cell phones for individuals with hearing loss from ClearCaptions
– mental health screenings with Healthy Minds Philly
– Beyond Literacy
– Witness to Hunger – Drexel University
– Highmark Wholecare
– Keystone First VIP
– Nova Star Pharmacy
– Paragon Home Care
– Public Health Preparedness – Philadelphia Department of Public Health
– Jeff Kornblau Partner for Patient Advocacy
– Philadelphia Corporation for Aging
– Generations Online
– Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
– Temple University – WELL Program – support for individuals seeking high school diploma
Interested in being a vendor at future health and community fairs? Contact Meg Finley at email@example.com.
Add to Calendar Links
LSH Fishtown office
Address for LSH Fishtown office
1340 Frankford Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125